Herzberg HG-7024: Marble Coated Fry Pan with Detachable Handle - 24cm
The Herzberg HG-7024 is a 24cms Ø marble-coated pan with a detachable handle. Made from high-quality thick cast aluminum with double layer coating. This frying pan has a professional design and quality features flared rim for a drip-free pouring with a thick bottom that prevents warping and provides even heat distribution. In the firing process, the outer cover is stronger than ever and can last longer than regular coatings. This heavy-duty 2-layer reinforced nonstick surface resists scratches and allows free-oil cooking. The ergonomic stay-cool handle simply detaches and snaps on securely. By pressing the release button and angling the pan up, it can swiftly shorten the pan's length. The pan can be easily placed and stored in confined locations. The sturdy bakelite handle provides optimal safety to keep hands safe when cooking. It is oven safe up to 480 degrees without the handle. Its dishwasher was safe and easy to clean manually and it's easy to maintain. Compatible with various heat sources such induction, radiant, ceramic, halogen & gas.
- High quality forge aluminum stove
- Professional design and quality
- Antibacterial and non-toxic material
- Removable secure snap handle
- Non-adhesive coating of 2 layers of the top marble
- Premium and safe non-stick marble coating
- Quick cleaning and cooking with less fat
- Durable, light and scratch-resistant
- Dishwasher safe and easy to maintain
- Due to the firing process, the outer cover is stronger than ever and can last longer than regular coatings.
- Compatible with various heat sources induction, radiant, ceramic, halogen & gas.
- Brandname: Herzberg
- Color: Black
- Base Material: Cast Aluminum
- Handle Material: Bakelite
- Detachable Mechanism: snap-lock
- Coating: 2 Layer Marble
- Diameter: 24cm
- Thickness: 4.5mm
Immediately after cooking, cool your cookware on a heat-resistant surface. Do not try to cool it by pouring cold water into the hot pan. If there are dried food stains, soak your pans in hot water before continuing. Clean your cookware with a mild detergent and warm water. Ideally use non-abrasive cleaners designed for nonstick surfaces. Our cookware is designed to give you maximum performance with minimal effort. Handwashing with warm, soapy water is usually enough to clean kitchen utensils. Alternatively, you can clean your cookware with a dishwasher. We advise you to wash it with your hands for a longer life of the product.
Do not use extremely high heat on your cookware. Avoid using a hard sponge and sharp metal cookware such as forks and knives on the liner. Do not leave empty cookware on a hot burner or in a hot oven after the end of cooking. Position the silicone grips away from direct heat. Do not keep hot oil unattended on the cookware. Do not store food in your cookware after cooking, instead of using another container.