Cenocco CC-2001: Set of 3 Frying Pans with Marble Coating
From the maker of high-end brands, Cenocco offers the Cenocco CC-2001 Set of 3 Frying Pans with Marble Coating. This 3 set of frying pans offer great innovation in cooking. The elegant design creates sophistication in every kitchen, while its primal feature offers great help in cooking healthy foods. This frying pan is PFOA-free and the non-stick coat does not change the content nor consistency of the food and you may prepare foods without the need for fats, oils, and butter making your more healthier options. The pressure- case aluminum bases for superior heat distribution & retention aluminum bases for superior heat distribution & retention. It's easy to clean and easy to store, it does not corrode nor rust. The long and soft to touch feel of the handle ensure optimum usage of the pan and convenience to the cook. This pan is dishwasher safe and eco-friendly materials.
- Revolutionize marble stone coating nonstick surface
- Safe and healthy PFOA free
- Non-toxic, corrosion-free
- Pressure-case aluminum bases for superior heat distribution & retention
- Suitable for all cook-tops including induction stoneware skillet omelet pan
- Surface guaranteed not to peel, blister, or crack when the heat is used
- Effortless to clean with just a paper towel
- Gas, induction, ceramic, halogen, electric, and glass stovetops are all compatible.
- Whitford's three-layer nonstick coating is both professional and long-lasting. Non-toxic, free of PFOA, PFOS, lead, and cadmium.
- The stylish frying pans make an excellent kitchen decoration as well as a useful gift for family and friends.
- The pressure- case aluminum bases for superior heat distribution & retention aluminum bases for superior heat distribution & retention.
- Cooking with less oil and cleaning with less scrubbing.
- This Frying pans are all diswasher safe
- Ergonomic anti-slip grip for a secure and comfortable grip.
- Frypan sizes: 8 inches, 10 inches, and 12 inches
- Brandname: Cenocco
- Color: Black, Copper, Red
- Material: Die cast aluminum with marble coating
- Dimensions: 20 cm, 24 cm, 28cm
How to clean a frying pan?
- The maintenance of a frying pan is essential if you want to keep it for many years, here are our tips to extend the life of your purchase:
- The non-abrasive sponge is essential to take care of it. After each use, wash the inside of your frying pan with water and washing-up liquid. If the pan sticks, let it sink into the sink for a few minutes.
What is PFOA?
- PFOA, a kind of glue that can fix the coating, is an endocrine disruptor possibly carcinogenic. This substance can migrate during heating at very high temperatures. Before buying a frying pan, it is best to check that this chemical component isn't present in the composition of the coating in contact with food.
- 3 x different sizes of Frying pans